Samsung is known to all and is the leading brand name in the electronics industry. It’s hard to believe that it’s almost ten years since Samsung launched its first S series mobile. For a fresh start to 2019, Samsung unveiled its latest flagship like last year’s S9 and S9 Plus, and the S series welcomes S10 Plus. Being the only smartphone brand in the market which never had a notch at the top, has a punch hole design now.
That is to say, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus still offers the features that people usually miss on the Apple iPhones nowadays, such as the headphone jack is still present, has an all-new In-display Fingerprint sensor, a beautiful punch hole which is far better than the regular notches and much more. So stay tuned, because we will be covering all things related to the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus such as its features and specifications and price in India as well.
Major Specs of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
The brand-new Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is full of top-notch specifications, but before jump on to the In-depth review of the device, we should have a quick look at the major specs of the smartphone to let you know what this fantastic smartphone can do.
|Processor & Graphics||Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) – EMEA Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/LATAM, China & Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA Adreno 640 – USA/LATAM, China|
|RAM & Storage||8 GB RAM with 128 GB/ 512 GB storage or 12 GB RAM with 1 TB storage|
|Android Version||Android Pie|
|Hybrid SIM Slot||Yes, Sim1: nano, Sim2: nano (Hybrid)|
|Rear Camera||Triple camera setup, 12 MP (wide) & 12 MP (telephoto) & 16 MP (ultrawide)|
|Front Camera||Dual camera setup, 10 MP primary sensor & 8 MP depth sensor|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, NFC|
|Display||6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED|
|Battery||4100 mAh with Fast Charging Support & Fast Wireless Charging|
So, it was the major spec-sheet of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Now, moving on to the features that this fantastic smartphone provides.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
Here we are with the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, and evenly, it’s the best S series phone yet. Samsung has evolved its flagship to compete with the high priced phones such as iPhones. It offers all the features that an Apple iPhone doesn’t. For instance, it still has the headphone jack, the fingerprint sensor, expandable storage, and almost negligible notch.
- Hardware: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus looks precisely like a user would expect after purchasing a phone at this price point. It has beautiful looking aluminum sides with a glossy finish with a sparkling back glass. However, the glass on the screen is curvy and melts into the side edges which makes it feel more premium and comfortable to hold. Being such a big device, you definitely can’t use it with one hand, so there are other models in the market as well such as Galaxy S10 and S10e. The Bixby button is still there.
- Performance: S10 Plus is the first ever smartphone to have the latest Qualcomm chipset, i.e., Snapdragon 855 processor. Hence, performance is very smooth and fast. There are no lags seen while using it and the phone is very responsive. However, the Indian variants run on Exynos 9820 chipset. It has an Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) processor.
- Display: The S10 Plus comes with an AMOLED display which won’t disappoint you in any case. Instead of the notch, Samsung implemented something better, a punch hole. The screen looks fantastic and has very vibrant colors and excellent viewing angles. S10 Plus has a screen entirely from top to bottom with just a tiny chin at the bottom edge. On the other hand, if you still didn’t like the hole punch, you can completely switch to the screen mode which will make it look like the previous S9 Plus. The Screen resolution is 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~522ppi density) and comes with screen protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Talking about the display, it has one more cool feature embedded inside the dynamic AMOLED display, and that is the Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor.
- Memory & Storage: Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with ultimate storage capacities just like computers. The base variant comes with 8 GB of RAM coupled with 128 GB storage. Whereas, other options are also available which have 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage. The top model of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes with 12 GB of RAM and 1 TB storage. All the phone’s storage is expandable up to 512 GB with the help of a microSD card.
- Camera: The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes with a Triple rear camera setup which has a 12 MP Wide sensor, 12 MP telephoto sensor and the third one, 16 MP ultrawide sensor. Both the 12 MP cameras have Optical Image Stabilization, and the telephoto lens can provide up to 2x zoom. The rear camera setup also has a LED flash, Auto-HDR support, and Panorama. Talking about the Selfie Cameras, it is a Dual Camera setup of 10 MP (Wide) and 8 MP depth sensor. Both the cameras are capable of recording videos up to 2160p at 60 fps while the front camera can record at 30 fps only.
- Software: The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus runs on Android Pie with the brand new One UI on top of it. Samsung has finally designed software that can work with its big sized phones and make the user experience a lot easier than ever before. It’s not the best we can say as it needs a lot of improvements down the road. You’ll find some bloatware as well.
- Battery: To give power to such a big device, we need a bigger battery, and the S10 Plus has it. It comes with a larger battery capacity of 4100 mAh which can last for around two days of regular usage. This phone comes with Fast charging support for the Wireless charging mode as well. Although it also brings a new feature by which users are also available to charge other peripherals from their S10, Samsung is calling it Reverse Charging.
- Connectivity: The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus offersWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot along with Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX. NFC support is also available. It comes with USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Media: It has Loudspeakers and still has a 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price in India
Samsung released its flagship in early 2019 that is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Talking about its pricing, the base variant of S10 Plus which comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal storage is priced at Rs.73900 in India. Moving on to the other mobile variants, the S10 Plus with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB Internal storage is priced at Rs.84,900. And last but not the least, the top model which comes with 12 GB of RAM and 1 TB of onboard storage has a price tag of Rs.1,17,900.
Wrapping up, this was all about the brand new Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. For any further queries, feel free to ask in the comments section. We hope you liked the article, so please share it on social media with your friends and family.
Following are the available memory options:
8 GB RAM with 128 GB/ 512 GB storage or 12 GB RAM with 1 TB storage
The smartphone comes with 3 camera setup at rear in the configurations of 12 MP (wide) & 12 MP (telephoto) & 16 MP (ultrawide) and a dual camera setup with 10 MP primary sensor & 8 MP depth sensor